We offer access to state-of-the-art spectrometers for photoelectron spectroscopy in our main laboratory based at the Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH).
Together with our partner hubs offering specialist analysis at Cardiff University, UCL and the University of Manchester, the Harwell XPS service provides access to a wider range of XPS analysis methods than previously available to UK academia and industry, including:
- XPS and UPS
- Angle Resolved XPS (ARXPS)
- XPS Imaging
- Ion Scattering Spectroscopy (ISS/LEIS)
- Cluster and Monotomic Ion Depth profiling
- High Energy XPS and Near Ambient Pressure (NAP) XPS
- High Temperature and Pressure Treatments.
Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH) Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Harwell Didcot, Oxon